Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anyone know any good prom hair styles ?

10 points if you do :]Does anyone know any good prom hair styles ?
get a copy of teenprom or seventeenprom at a local book store. they have really pretty hairstyles and how to do them yourselves, or you can always get a clip of what you want and bring it in to a hairdresser. last year for prom i wore my hair curly and had my bangs pulled back straight at the crown of my hair.Does anyone know any good prom hair styles ?
Just paste this URL in the address bar and open the search results from Google and open each site to see yourself all the styles of your choice!


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;sa=X%26amp;鈥?/a>
i wore my hair down and slightly curly for my prom, i thought it looked great. i'm not really a fan of up-does.
here i found this website good luck
big long spainish curls
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment