Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prom hair for low back dress?

I am wearing the green dress from atonement to grad and my hair is about elbow length. How should I wear it so you still see the back, but not completely in an updo?Prom hair for low back dress?
I think that u should wear your hair up because if u wear it down it takes away from the whole low back dress aspect. A low ponytail to the side, a bun, a messy bun, curl your hair and put it into a messy bun or ponytail, part your hair and secure with a pretty clip in the back(peferably a green clip), part your hair and make a messy bun with curled hair, or add poof by taking a section of hair back down the middle of your head and add poof and secure with bobby pins would all look good with your dress. Hope this helps! =]Prom hair for low back dress?
I'am going to describe the best that i can.


Sense your dress is a low back, meaning that its suppose to be sexy, you should wear your hair up, nothing should touch the neck because thats the purpose of the low back, wearing your hair down hides the purpose of the dress


btu that's just my opinion
I think it would look pretty like this


http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/carrie-underw鈥?/a>
use a fancy barret and put in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment