Friday, February 26, 2010

Prom hair and makeup ideas, help?

I have a gorgeous dress for prom, but I don't know what to do with my hair and makeup.


I have long medium-brown hair, dark green eyes, and fair skin (yellow undertones).


The top of my dress is strapless, pink lace. The bottom is hot-pink satin with a high leg slit and long train.


Any ideas of what I could do with my hair and makeup?





PS- Pictures of examples would be great : )Prom hair and makeup ideas, help?
Considering you have a strapless dress, i would opt for something that is partially up. Have your stylist look through pictures to help you find something that you would like. I am a hairdresser and for something like this I would curl it and pin up the top half, and loosely pin up the bottom so little curls will fall out. For the top, opt for something that is a little funky such as twists or loose braids. If you are looking for something more classy, i would do a side swept bang and smooth out the top parted off to one side and curl and pin up the rest. As for the makeup, i tend to go more for something neutral because you have so much color in your dress, you do not want to have that much color on your eyes, but make sure you use a bright pink shiny lip gloss. hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment