Sunday, February 28, 2010

Prom hair!! How do I do this?

I've found the hairstyle that I want to have for prom, but I have NO idea how I'm supposed to make it look like this





http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co鈥?/a>





any ideas? please help :(Prom hair!! How do I do this?
it's really just teased on top backbrushed for volume and then it looks like a loose bun.


I'd take it a salon and get it done if you try it and dont getthe results you want.Prom hair!! How do I do this?
odds are you won't get that style on your own...but it looks as if it is a very loose bun, with the loose pieces curled and waved a little bit.





your best bet is to hit up a salon...sorry if that's not what you want to hear
to me it just looks like a low bun wiht some curls hanging out. pretty simple
Wash hair as desired. It is good to use a curl shampoo like Curly Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner. Washing every other day is great for this hair style!





Step


2


Towel Dry your hair to get most of the moisture out. Curly messy hair style requires your hair to be damp when styling.





Step


3


Use a detangling spray if you have problems with tangles and use a pick or wide tooth comb to style hair.





Step


4


Apply gel or mousse all over. Don't use too much! If you do you will end up with a crunchy hair style.





Step


5


Bend over upside down and cup your hair in your hands. Turn the dryer on cool and scrunch your hair in your hands as you dry.





Step


6


When dry, spray hairspray all over using hands to scrunch as you spray.
first u need to curl your hair then take out the bangs and a few strands from the back and try to fix it up in a messy kind of bun using bobby pins
Print the picture and go to the hairdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment