Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need some ideas for 'prom hair'?

okay so, soon it is my leaving prom.


the only problem is, i have shoulder length, straight, died ruby red hair, i was thinking of curling it or something, but with the length of my hair it will look bad... any ideas?I need some ideas for 'prom hair'?
In a plaited bun, with the front bits curled around your face.I need some ideas for 'prom hair'?
go to hair salon and let the hair stylist fix your hair for you, or if you can afford more, go for make over since this is your leaving prom, 88db website has list of hair salons %26amp; make up services that might suits your budget...have fun
How about putting it in a half ponytail and creating some slight waves in it? Soft, loose curls? Or, for more ideas, look at photos of celebrities with your hair length and see what you like.
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment