Thursday, February 25, 2010

Prom hair?

I am going to save money and do my hair myself. I want to curl my hair into soft, loose, sexy curls and wear it down. What's the best way to do this (hot rollers? curling irons? something else?). I have blonde wavy-ish hair that is easy to curl and straighten, and goes about 2 inches past my shoulders when it is down.





If you have a video or detailed instructions that would be GREAT!Prom hair?
I always wanted to figure out how to get gorgous curls also, until I found this. Once I tried it, it came out like all the Hollywood stars curls. I loved it!





Step 1


Starting in front, wrap two inch sections around a large barrel curling iron. Hold for three seconds, then slip the iron out and bobby-pin the curl to your head.


Step 2


Continue your curl all over. Once your hair is in pin curls, mist your entire head with a strong-hold hairspray. Let hair cool in curls for 20 minutes.


Step 3


Remove the bobby pins from your hair, them spritz a lightweight shine-spray all over (avoiding the roots). Rake your fingers throught the curls to soften them.





Have fun at Prom!Prom hair?
hot rollers are real easy, that way you can do your make up at the same time :)
just use a curly tong and put alot of hair spay onto it and it will stay for the night.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment