Friday, February 26, 2010

Prom hairstyles i can't find any proper website which as a big selection of prom hair?

can anyone help me if the know any websites.Prom hairstyles i can't find any proper website which as a big selection of prom hair?
not really but my sister can do almost anything in hair!Prom hairstyles i can't find any proper website which as a big selection of prom hair?
don't know a website, but if you have help, here's a cute, easy style:


part your hair on the side, tie your hair back into a ponytail, then take sections, roll with your fingers into a curl, then bobbypin it to your head, repeat until all the hair is pinned up.
I had a similar problem when I was looking for ideas for how to wear my hair when I was a bridesmaid fo rmy friend recently. I found some great ideas on the following sites:





www.weddingchannel.com/ael...





www.bridalhairandbeauty.com ask.com/bridalupdos
well i once found a website www.weddingcandle.com
try a few wedding websites the hair styles are almost the same, also speak to your hairdressers the should have pics of styles the have done before

No comments:

Post a Comment